Best Shower pump brands?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My shower pump has gone so I wanted some advice on what would be one of the more reliable brands to invest my money in?

I'd really appreciate any help as a decent shower is about the one luxury I have in my day.

Thanks

Fabian

Sponsored Links
I like and have fitted many stuart turner monsoon pumps, with no problems.

Samamander are OK as well.

Stuart Turner Monsoon; Salamander are OK but, IMO, not in the same league as the ST & rather more noisy in my experience. I personally have a Sally whole house pump now over 3 years old but I will replace it with a Monsoon if & when the time comes.

I've fitted a few Salamander pumps without issues.

They have a decent Warranty/Tech Helpdesk too which is incidentally the same one that the Screwfix "Flomasta" pumps have. Presumably this means that they are Salamander pumps too? And cheaper option.

Sponsored Links
Stuart Turner sounds good, especially if it's quieter than others around, the old pump I had was always really noisy so that will be a good improvement.

What's a good price on a Stuart Turner Monsoon? It'd be for a small upstairs shower, boiler is on the same level and the cold water tank is in the loft (that may be stating the obvious), it wouldn't need to be too impressive, just decent pressure and last for a few years.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back