Best Song

Sponsored Links
I'm not claiming that its the best song in the world, or anything like that, but "Hey Ya'" by Outkast always makes me smile when its on.....

Sponsored Links
gord55 said:
ok... (imho) Brighton Rock, by Queen. :D Great lyric, great music.

Yeah, I like Brighton Rock too. "Echoplex". Brian May uses that riff in another song recorded before Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack".

notb665 said:
gord55 said:

Yeah, I like Brighton Rock too. "Echoplex". Brian May uses that riff in another song recorded before Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack".

Which song name it

Freddie said:
notb665 said:
gord55 said:

Which song name it

I will listen in an hour and let you know. It's off the "At the Beeb" album.

johnny_t said:
I'm not claiming that its the best song in the world, or anything like that, but "Hey Ya'" by Outkast always makes me smile when its on.....

all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right

You are actually wrong--he did a long session on --the march of the black queen and he did another one on Liar, but Brighton Rock he kept and kept it the same from the first day he did it in 1974 never changed it even in concert

notb665 said:
johnny_t said:

Just you doing that makes me smile.

:D - See !!

johnny_t said:
notb665 said:
johnny_t said:

Just you doing that makes me smile.

:D - See !!

If you play guitar that song is REALLY easy.

Sponsored Links
Back