Best way to extend this toilet water inlet pipe?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I am trying to extent my downstairs toilet pipe inlet. Its a newbuild house, and I have just put laminate flooring under the toilet, which means its about 1.4cm higher than it was.

I have attached pics in my album. There is a plastic pipe coming in from outside, which leads to a silver valve which push fits onto the 15mm copper pipe, but now I have to really bend the whole thing upwards and it still doesn't fit properly.

I was thinking of taking off the toilet, removing the existing copper pipe and then putting in a new slightly longer one? But if anyone has any ideas I am grateful.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The picture does not really help much, but if the the pipe does not reach without causing stress to the pipe and associated fitting then the best solution would be to extend the pipe or put a new length of pipe in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back