best way to wire this up please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

just a simple one...

I have some under cabinet kitchen lights, lv 2 transformers. I have wired a fused spur inside a unit, and taken this from the ring, the switches have to match and the range I am using is this http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101964&ts=95355&id=52648 what simple q I am asking is the switch I have pointed you 2 ok? and if so what terminals do I use. I feel a bit of a fool as I have done quite a bit in the past, normally I would have just used a switched spur and wired the transformers directly to this. but I want the nice flatplate on show. I know they do other switches in the crabtree platinum range, 20a dp, intermidiate.

Darren

Sponsored Links
You asked a question late at night when our sparks are rechargeing :LOL: :LOL: , just wait sure you will get your help.

You'll have two T&E s in your switch, one from the fcu, and one from the light, lives to com and L1, join the neutrals together with connector block, and both earths to the earth terminal

Sponsored Links
Thanks Adam, I just loked around and did not see any diagrams for anything like this, I was thinking I may need a dp switch looking at the conections ( you know in then out) but yes now you point it out, just switch the lives..

Thank you Adam

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back