Best White Matt emulsion & Rollers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am doing up my house completely from top to bottom and most of the walls have been recently re-skimmed.

I want to get some decent trade Matt paint - to do the whole house and some decent branded rollers. (i understand to use cheap paint for first coat on new plaster)

What do you professionals out there recommend?

Also what do you recommend for skirting board (matt) - i have installed the pre-primed stuff that is basically MDF.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I've not used trade emulsion (only eggshell) but I did recently use dulux emulsion on one ceiling and it was not as good as it once was - took 3 coats. I then used crown in a different room and it coated pretty much in one. Both rooms in the same situation as you - had been recently skimmed.

the first coat (or two) has to be thinned with water on bare plaster so that it soaks in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back