BEWARE everyone!

Sponsored Links
this has been covered at other boards especially the free speach hakkor boards ...

Can I just add they the "Victim !" has to get court orders for ISP records an the isp has to forward them ,
most isps only keeps logs/records for 1month ,
an if you use an a dynamic ip it changes every time you log on thru a router
NTL, the isp here because it is a cable operater would have kept the logs upto 3 months ...

anyone worried about surfing an posting should use a proxy server an use a anonymous ip number ,
then they can call everyone here a nonce,lard brain ,a racist an not bother about it ..lol ..lol...lol :) :) :)
surf/safe always :) lol :)

anyone worried about surfing an posting should use a proxy server an use a anonymous ip number ,

how is this done moz

Sponsored Links
u feel as though i have been treat very badly and the name calling has made it impossible for me to perform sexually

how much will i get :LOL:

ps if anyone ever claimed against me i would gladly settle out of court after i recieve there name and address ;)

Slogger
you mean you could perform sexual before ..lol with a partner I mean ..lol :)

btw the bbs chat this woman goes to have called her a hero... the true victim ,

an she is planning on apealing so she said on Tonights northwest local news ,lol
an planning on suing NTL as the chat board was outside UK Juridication an they had no rights too hand her private details over ..lol
good on her ...

that sad old cretin ,
bringing this sad silly case has brought his name an address has been given to all net hakkor boards now .. YIKES What Has He Done To Himself ...?lol :)
at Phantoms bbs
they have got a googled photo of his house ,watching him ..lol

moz, what is a hakkor board?
does nic just mean user name?
and while we are at it, what is a troll?
I have seen it here but in different contexts.

toffee
a hakkor board is an underground very secure invite only bbs /forum run by hackers
with very secure login an has sections on ,faqs ,how-tos,chat ,forums,etc
an has members who are either greyhat or blackhat hackers , old school ones not script kiddies (they are young wannabies hackers lol)

their are two type of hacker groups on the net , the Black Hat hackers ,who will steal an disrupt...
some say the black hat groups are wrong ....but sometimes they can do good ...

the Grey Hat hackers who are ethical hackers that help ?
they "help" Gates find holes in Windows ,lol..lol.. ;) wether he wants it or not ..lol

they "Crack" programs an run warez sites an will try to police the darker sites on the net by taking them down ,

nic is short for nickname :)

a troll is some one who goes to a forum an is a real sh**tty nightmare ,causing trouble an winding people up ...

I see, so when you refer to multi nic you mean the same person logging on as various different people.
At first I took it to mean someone who had posted loads of different questions on the different topics on here, as I sometimes do.
:oops: :rolleyes:

Moz said:
most isps only keeps logs/records for 1month ,
an if you use an a dynamic ip it changes every time you log on thru a router
NTL, the isp here because it is a cable operater would have kept the logs upto 3 months

Having worked at a few ISP's and having contacts in NTL you may be surprised to know that although ISP's only have to keep data for several months by law most is archived and stored for 1-3 years, this is to assist in aiding police in the obvious shady dealings that go on out their on the web.

Dynamic IP's are really neither here nor there anymore as the logged data ties up to a subscriber-id at time of use so appears no different than a static IP as far as logged data goes.

Cheers

Records etc.

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0 said:
Few people noticed the new directive passed by the European parliament at the end of December. Christmas was coming, and the grinding of bureaucratic gears in Brussels seemed, as ever, unimportant.

But the directive, which all member states - including the UK - must implement within 18 months, requires every telephone company and internet service provider (ISP) to save call records and internet logs up to two years. The purpose? To "aid law enforcement".

The directive covers what is known as "traffic data". For telephone companies, that means details of numbers dialled, call duration and location (for mobile phones). For ISPs, it includes websites visited, the header information attached to every email detailing sender, recipient, date, time, and the internet address you were assigned at the time.

This is interesting, from a 'proxy' provider's Terms and Conditions, Abuse Policy, and Privacy Policy ...
My emboldenment..
..... Here are some guidelines for what we consider to be abuse:

The purpose of this service is to protect your privacy. The purpose of this service is not to act as a shield from behind which you can harrass and annoy others with impunity. Improper behaviour by a small minority of users causes us considerable inconvenience and consumes significant amounts of our time. Such users should not expect us to protect their anonymity.

We consider abuse to be threatening, harassing, or otherwise deliberately annoying behavior, or spam, or intellectual property theft, or the planning or perpetration of illegal activity.

If the behaviour (eg chatboard posts) is within the letter of law, we do not consider abuse to have taken place until the chatboard owner or webmaster has told the poster that the poster's posts are not acceptable, and has asked the poster to desist from making further posts. Such a warning may consist of a post in the chatboard itself. Do not use this service to post to chatboards where your presence is not wanted!

If an abusive poster has been warned, and persists to post to the board against the owner's wishes, we reserve the right to reveal the poster's IP address to the chatboard owner......

- All use of our site is confidential. We only reveal information if legally required to do so, or if there is clear evidence of abuse our system, as defined in our abuse policy (above) and terms and conditions (above).

- You should assume that we will comply with court orders or subpoenas demanding log files entries, as we do not know our users and therefore cannot mount a legal challenge.

Once again some good stuff in the old WikiP.. Link here Anonymous Web Surfing

:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back