Bi-Fold Doors - Traffic Door Dropped

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My bi-folds have been in for about 8 years and the bottom corner of the traffic door has been catching for about a year. It seems like the door has dropped a little so i need to adjust it, problem is i cant seem to find any way to actually adjust the door!

The hinges do not appear to have any adjustment on them at all so i am stumped. Attached are a couple of pics of the top and bottom hinge of the traffic door so any thoughts would be welcome!

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

Sponsored Links
Probably needs heel and toeing again.Had a problem with mine but has adjustable hinges so was easy to fix.

As Foxhole says , needs toe and heeling . You'd be surprised how many don't have adjustable hinges for some reason

Sponsored Links
We had a similar problem with our door, called the installer back and they adjusted it using an Allen key on the very top of the traffic door, yours might not do the same but worth a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back