Biase riva no central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, my problem is that my plumber came out and fixed a an issue with my bolier but he put it in to auto for some reason and has knocked off the program I had for my thermostat. Which program should my boiler be in so it can start receiving the signal from my thermostat again??

Sponsored Links
If you have a wireless thermostat then it needs to be successfully paired with the receiver if that has been lost.

Most though show a green light when they have received a signal from the stat.

The boiler needs to be set in the manual time clock mode to be on permanently and then controlled by the stat.

Tony

Last edited:
However, you look pretty frightening and I would not be surprised if he was in a hurry to get out of your place!

Sponsored Links
He he just a photo app I used a while back. Thank you for your input in the manner in hand. Unfortunately the bolier is in the loft and everybody is a sleep apart from me so I hope it dosnt get to cold until the morning

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back