Biasi 24s not igniting!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can somebody please help?
My Biasi 24s combi refuses to ignite, corgi man replaced gas valve as he thought the solenoid had gone, but still not working and bank account £186 lighter. Everything else seems to be correct just no gas getting through gas valve?
Any help would be appreciated.
This my first post here so would love to strike gold on first attempt.

Sponsored Links
Have you reset the overheat stat on the front panel under the black screwed cap?

Its easy to measure the resistance of the gas valve solenoid to see if its failed.

Ask for your money back and get a competent boiler engineer!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi all thanks for replying.
It seems original diagnosis was correct! I ended up calling Biasi and they put me in touch with one of there accredited fitters. He came out and had a look and realised that original gas man in his haste to finish job had not screwed the gas valve mount back onto the boiler so that it sat on "the ****", this meant that the electrical box attached to the front of valve could not make circuit. All it needed was two screws putting in.

Thanks anyway for the help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back