Biasi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have a Biasi boiler which has been in my rented property for about 9 years. Before xmas the CH would stay on unless u turned off the boiler. This was looked at by an engineere and the micro switches were wet which we have since found out because of the gland seal leaking. Engineer has gone away to see if he can get the gland seal on its own or not. Now the boiler is taking 5 - 10 mins to come on and stay on - it fires up and then pilot goes out - was told by engineer it will relight by itself - is this right ?
Also, does anyone know if a gland seal can be bought as a spare part on its own ?

Sponsored Links
yes you can get the gland nuts you require seperatly. Which model of Biasi is it?

am unsure of model as not at home atm. It about 9 years old and would have probably been as cheap as poss. Is anyone else aware of problems i mentioned ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back