Biasi Prisma 24SE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Biasi Prisma 24SE combi boiler that keeps going off. When the heating is on and then the hot water is turned on the pilot light goes out and will not relight until the system has cooled down. So far British Gas Central Heating Cover has made 9 visits with no success!! Anybody any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
Firstly, this model does NOT have a pilot light.

I would have mended it on a single visit so I dont know why they have made nine visits.

When they come for the 10th time give them my telephone number and I will tell them what to do to fix it.

Tony

Sorry Agile,
I wasn't sure what to call the flame.Can you do me a favour and post the answer or email me they're coming again Tuesday at 4 and I would really like this to be their last visit.

There is no "answer" to the problem yet as it could be several things but I can ask the engineer to do some simple checks which will pin point the cause.

I have emailed my telephone number to you. Please ensure you only called from disclosed numbers.

The last four digits of the serial number is the manufacture date which I will want to know when they call me.

Tony

Sponsored Links
You too Tony sick of sales people and con men calling all afternoon! I've been thinbking of not answering "Private Numbers" but so many ordinary people seem stupid enough to withold their numbers not realising the pressure we are on from hounding sales men when we are already very busy both hands on the tools.

I have a new tack, as soon as I realise it's someone selling something I just put the phone down beside me carry on working as though nothing had changed.

One outfit A and E publishing a scam if ever there was one have taken to playing rock music at me now, so I just put it in my pocket, but talk to them I won't.

tony could tou tell me how to use the timer
Firstly, this model does NOT have a pilot light.

I would have mended it on a single visit so I dont know why they have made nine visits.

When they come for the 10th time give them my telephone number and I will tell them what to do to fix it.

Push the segments in for the times you want it to be on and pull them out for the times you want it off.

Rotate assembly to set the time.

Move slider switch to the right hand side.

Move selector knob to snowflake!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back