Biasi combi 28s hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can you help please?
I have a Biasi 28s combi boiler year 2001, it will not ignite to supply hot water , central heating is fine. It will however supply hot water if the boiler is already fired and heating the rads. This started intermittently and i was able to get it to operate by turning the hot tap on/off quickly creating a hammer effect with the water ,this no longer works. Any advice would be appreciated
many thanks
Stuart :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
If you took a few minutes to read a few posts on similar problems you would see that the answer is always the same!

The diverter valve has failed !

Tony

If you took a few minutes to read a few posts on similar problems you would see that the answer is always the same!

The diverter valve has failed !

Tony

Probably only needed you to say the diverter valve has failed.

Many thanks
i did suspect that and i have read many other posts on similar sounding problems. I see that the problem can be either/ or valve or diaphragm .Diaphragm kits being available , can i get component parts for the valve or would it mean a whole new valve?
many thanks
stuart

Sponsored Links
Its usually, but not always, the diaphragm which has failed.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back