biasi garda bolier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi just a question , have a boiler that will ignite maybe 2/3 times out of 10 , but as soon as i turn thie sink or bath tap on the boiler goes out then i have a fast flashing green light thank you .marg the model no is m90f.28s

Sponsored Links
hi thank you for your reply but it t turns its self of but will come back on it will work again till tap is turned on again.

Dodgy flow switch membrane. If your allowed to take the case off boiler see what the flow switch is doing. That's the brass manifold with 4 stainless screws on it, left hand side. It's got a spindle in the middle that pushes on a micro switch to commence ignition sequence.
F.F.S........for fannys sake don't touch the gas pipes or the combustion chamber..........don't go killing yourself

The voices in my speakers have now changed to orchestral music

Sponsored Links
hi there the shaft is operting on the heating side but as soon as we turn the taps on the shaft goes back in and shuts down .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back