Biasi Garda Hot Water Problem?

:)

And I'm easily confused let me tell you. I'll check again later but as I recall whether you draw hot water or the CH is on the two outermost green lights just flash steadily alternately.

Sponsored Links
The two green lights flash differently for CH and for DHW.

I dont want to lead you !

I just want you to describe EXACTLY what you are seeing in each case !

Tony

Back again - the time gap was unavoidable unfortunately. Right where were we...

Tony, hot water makes the green lights flash alternately side to side, heating makes both of the green lights flash together.

Just an impression - when the burner comes on for heating there seems to be a good strong flame and OK the pump is running, but you can sense the 'power' in the system.

When you run hot water, the noise of the water flowing tends to mask things but although the burner lights, there doesn't seem to be the same power there. Might just be me...

Sponsored Links
OK the boiler is correctly sensing the demand.

Presumably the diverter is also moving correctly.

There are still several things I have asked that you have not done!

With boiler completely cold measure the resistance of each sensor after removing its plug.

Next, run the DHW for 3 minutes then tell me what the temp gauge goes up to.

Then feel the pipes into a couple of rads and see if either of them are getting warm.

You MUST do exactly what I have asked in the order I have asked. I am not writing this for fun!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back