Biasi M90 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning

Woke up this morning to find the central heating not working. When I try to switch it on I can hear a quiet clicking but the burner does not turn on. I had a look at the manual and the pressure was too high (about 2 bar) I've bled a radiator to get the pressure down to 1 bar but the boiler still won't light, the lockout lamp hasn't came on so I can't reset it that way. Has anyone got any ideas???

Ta

Brian

Sponsored Links
Nope, no noise apart from the clicks occassionally...

Sponsored Links
My Landlord called out a plumber on Sunday. Apparantly the fan is running. The plumber checked some stuff and thinks it the PCB that's gone, however it turns out the plumber isn't fully qualified and doesn't want to shell out 100 odd quid for the part in case that's not the problem :rolleyes:

Meanwhile it's fooking freezing in here and me an the g/f aren't exactly chuffed, it's getting close to Crimbo and there'll be no places open to get one soon. Think I'll phone the landlady tomorrow and see what she's gonna do. Grrr

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back