Biasi M90D.24 C.H fires up okay but D.h.w doesn't

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guy's.

I do hope you can help before I have to call out an engineer.
This has been a problem for a few weeks now.

When I turn on the C.H it fires as normal and heat is felt in the radiators.

However when ever I try the hot water I can hear the system click as if it was to start heating but there is no fire up of the flame within the chamber.

Sometimes it will fire up for about 30seconds or so and the water temp rises to tepid but that is it, the flame goes and the water returns to its ambient temp.

There are no anomalies on indicator lights on the front panel to suggest what the problem could be, i.e when the C.H is on both green lights illuminate both together flashing at a steady rate. When the D.h.w tap is opened it should normally flash in alternate sequence but it doesn't unless it works for the 30 seconds that I mentioned above.

I would be happy to investigate the problem if the skill level is in the remit of a beginner that is methodical in his approach and has a high degree of logic. I have the installation manual to hand but I need a starting point and have someone explain it to me in real English and not Tech jargon.

Many thanks people, any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks and have a good new year!!

Anthony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back