Biasi M90E 24S combi kettling on both HW and CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a boiler as per the title which has decided to play up - it fires up fine for a few seconds on either HW or CH, then starts sounding like it's a spin dryer with half a brick in the drum, before the temperature boils and it cutouts itself.

Shortly before this started happening the pressure gauge started sticking, requiring a tap to the front plastic pane to get it to move (so that may be clogged)

I've taken out the air vent screw from the front of the pump and manually turned the spindle - there's some friction at certain points in the rotation, but it does turn. Firing up the boiler with the vent screw out makes an additional noise (but with same resulting kettle), and I don't know if there's anyting specific I should be looking for to tell whether the pump spindle is rotating or not when the critcuits are opened. Is there a way to tell?

Aside from looking for any further basic checks I can do to identify the problem, I'm also looking to get recommendations for a Biasi-aware person to come fully assess it - I'm in South Tottenham, London N15.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back