biasi m90f 28s noisy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Boiler has become noisy (rattling noise) when using on dhw.
It also does the same when on ch but clears after a few seconds ,
apart from the noise the boiler appears to be working ok, any ideas
what may be causing the problem?

Many thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
hi all
noise appears to be coming from right hand side of boiler ,when on dhw .

many thanks
paul

The pump is at the bottom right of the boiler.

They can rattle if they are worn. You should listen to it with a mechanical stethoscope ( or a listening stick like a long screwdriver ).

If it bothers you that much the you can remove the pump head and feel the impeller shaft for any sideways movement.

But they are fairly expensive and three different types which are not correctly interchangeable.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Simple but effective most of the time...

Check the panels and the screws that hold them in position. They do come loose. The amount of times that I have been out to stuff like that.

Had one once where an old dear heard a buzzing noise from her heating. Had a couple of guys out before who couldn't fix it. Every time I went out there was nothing. Went out 4 times and had had enough so I said I'd come back at 9 on the night when she heard it the most.

Sat having a chat and a cuppa with her and all of a sudden a humming starts and she says that's the noise pointing at the room stat. I head over, pop into the kitchen and switch the fridge freezer off which happens to be the other side of the wall. Asks if she can hear it now and explained it was her fridge compressor she could hear all along.

Sometimes the simplest things are most effective.

Jon

Hi All .
have been away this week.
many thanks for your replies , noise is now a lot louder , is now a banging noise on pipes when using dhw , the same noise is there when
ch is used but only for a short time .

Bye for now
Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back