BIASI M96 24SM/B WONT FIRE UP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My sons having problems with this,
Ive looked through all the instruction manual and cant find anything about how to relight the pilot light.
The green light flashes normal when no demand but pilot light is not lit
When hot water is requested the 2 left lights flash alternatly green/red
I cant find any fault diagnosis that mentions red lights.

It seems to me that every thing sounds to be doing what it should but the pilot light isnt lit

Any help with this would be apreciated

Jeff

Sponsored Links
This boiler has no pilot light. It lights the gas when required.

The boiler manual lists the fault codes. I dont try to remember them but that one is probably a sensor which has failed.

Never been serviced?

Tony

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm expecting to have to call in an engineer, thought I might just get away with something cheaper.. Lol.
It was serviced about 2 years ago when he moved in.

Jeff

Now looking at options,
Local engineer v Brit gas v bias v The deal wors bosch are promoting a new boiler with maintenance for about £15 to £20 a month.

What do you think?

Jeff

Sponsored Links
Your boiler is totally repairable and probably needs a simple sensor at about 18 pounds.

We would charge a diagnostic fee plus for the part.

If a sensor can be done by a skilled DIyer.

But you need to look at the servicing instructions available on the Biasi web site and see exactly what the cause if seen to be.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back