biasi M96 leak at diverter actuator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi any help please ? biasi M96 24SM/B has developed leak at base of actuator mounted on top of diverter valve, do I need complete service kit or just a diaphram ? have not looked yet as thought would get advice first, any help would be appeciated, also is a blown digram available anywhere for this valve (number GDM21FO4 on body but no makers name) boiler has run faultless for last 5 years !
Many thanks Jim

Sponsored Links
The leak is the pin gland seal.

You need to top part which screws into the top of the diverter valve and has slots for the clip to hold in the motor.

Before fitting the new one you should clean any deposits off the pin.

I think that Biasi only supply a full kit whereas you only need the top part. I think there may be some others, perhaps Halstead, which supply just the bit you need.

Be aware that there are some non manufacturers parts which are made to the wrong dimensions and will not close the CH flow path during DHW demand.

Tony

The leak is the pin gland seal.

You need to top part which screws into the top of the diverter valve and has slots for the clip to hold in the motor.

Before fitting the new one you should clean any deposits off the pin.

I think that Biasi only supply a full kit whereas you only need the top part. I think there may be some others, perhaps Halstead, which supply just the bit you need.

Be aware that there are some non manufacturers parts which are made to the wrong dimensions and will not close the CH flow path during DHW demand.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back