BIASI RIVA COMPACT HE M96.28SR/C BOILER

As Khan says, it would be interesting to know the names of these two engineers!

Although I know that Biasi do not employ staff engineers but instead use a network of independent service engineers, it might set Glasgowgas's mind at rest if you could confirm that both engineers gave you their own invoices and not any kind of Biasi invoice.

I look forward to the result of your finger test on the pump.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Both engineers were independent, Biasi gave me their names and telephone numbers, they used their own invoices which were nothing to do with Biasi as did the one that installed it, all three were Gorgi registered, I would be reluctant to report them or give their names/Gorgi numbers because of any possible retribution!!.

As Khan says, it would be interesting to know the names of these two engineers!

Although I know that Biasi do not employ staff engineers but instead use a network of independent service engineers, it might set Glasgowgas's mind at rest if you could confirm that both engineers gave you their own invoices and not any kind of Biasi invoice.

I look forward to the result of your finger test on the pump.

Tony

Even though they were independent it might help Biasi ( who introduced them! ) if you were to write or email your experiences.

Obviously all manufacturers want customers using their boilers to have pleasant experiences when their boilers need any repairs and particularly so when the manufacturer has introduced them.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back