Bib taps with 45 degree pipe entry?

9 Aug 2011
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have a customer who wants to replace two bib taps that have a 45° pipe spigot over a butler sink. They screw directly into 1/2 BSP 90° unions on surface mounted pipe work that is 75% buried in tiles so not easy to re-plumb without making a real mess.

Are 45° curved Bib tap extension mounts available to use normal 90° back or bottom spigots? Are bib taps with a 45° pipe spigot still available anywhere (not according to Google)? Any clues, ideas or suggestions welcomed! :confused:
Sponsored Links
Is this what you mean by 54 degree: (Whoops, should be 45 degrees! :oops: )

Most cheap ones are of that design and most local merchants will have them.

Do you want them in brass or chrome finish?
Right angle - but it is an outside tap. I need indoor chrome taps.

Thanks for the nod on BES but they only have garden taps also.
Sponsored Links
We get the cheap brass ones chromed regularly for customers.
They don't end up shiney, just silvery-coloured.
You gets what you pays for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local