BIDET SPRAYER ADAPTER?

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Greetings everyone,

I'm currently selling Bidet Sprayers into the US and I recently introduced a new set which includes a 3-Way Diverter Valve (Shut-Off Valve).
A customer brought up an issue with the Valve being "too big" so that it couldn't fit on his toilet.
The Valve we sell has the following thread size:
Male 1/2", Female 1/2", Female 1/2"

I found out that there are also T-Valves with the following thread size
Male 1/2", Female 7/8", Female 7/8" (if I'm not wrong..)

My question is: which thread size is the most common to find in most American toilets?
The measures I ask for are 1)water feed pipe thread(on the wall) and 2)the flexible hose connecting water tank to water feed.
I know is a big question considering the US has about 125mil houses in its soil, but I'd greatly appreciate an estimate on what are the common building standards for water feed pipe threads connecting to the toilet tank.

Thank You in advance!
Antony

Thailand

Sponsored Links
Have you considered trying an American website?

I'm assuming that from the location and the translated to English post the OP may think that this could be an American website as it does end with .com not .co.uk

Jon

Sponsored Links
Bidet, once you have one, you look to having one in your next home. Not only for his/hers undercarriage but so handy for much more.

Not only for his/hers undercarriage but so handy for much more.

What else is it handy for?

Actually. Scrap that. I'm not sure I want to know.

What's wrong with bog roll? Must say I had a bidet in my old house and I soon got rid of it

you mean you have a separate bath or washbasin for your arse? You might as well get a bidet.

I've heard that bidets were first invented for use in brothels so that the staff could get through more clients whilst still giving each one a fresh experience.

I'm assuming that from the location and the translated to English post the OP may think that this could be an American website as it does end with .com not .co.uk

Jon
First assumption was correct, I thought this was an American website. Second assumption was wrong, since I don't need to translate my post to be understandable. Do I?!...

Bidet, once you have one, you look to having one in your next home. Not only for his/hers undercarriage but so handy for much more.
So true

Not only for his/hers undercarriage but so handy for much more.

What else is it handy for?
Actually. Scrap that. I'm not sure I want to know.
What's wrong with bog roll? Must say I had a bidet in my old house and I soon got rid of it
baby bath
washing feet
dolly bath
Not sure I'd want to wash a baby or my feet in the same place I wash the ****e off my arse though tbh

FIY:
Smart & clean people use bidet.
"Picky" smart & clean people use toilet paper AND bidet.
People who enjoy and somehow feel comfortable all-day-long with the small pieces of crap that adhere matted in the hairs around the anus (AKA "tangle berries") use toilet paper ONLY :sick:

Now, a Bidet Sprayer (or Shattaf, Handheld Bidet or Muslim shower) is not meant to wash your baby with it, that would be gross...But for a quick wash of his/her little bum or even better for rinsing cloth diapers, they're just perfect.

Loving the compliance with the water regs.

Pretty subtle for a spam post I suppose.
If you can find a single link to any product/brand/webstore in my OP I'll send you one of my products for free, otherwise an apology for your insinuation is kindly expected(y)

Thanks everyone for your "HELP"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back