Big toenail removed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had it removed today because of an infection at the root. The Doc' pealed it off with a dinky pair of pliers. I couldn't look while it was going on but did find this on google.

http://www.pbase.com/lbliss/toenail2

I have also had stitches in my tongue.

Have any of you had things done in like my mate who had a boil thing near his a.hole. They put some string in it to drain the puss and when the nurse pulled it out it was 35 feet long. :eek:

Sponsored Links
:eek:

This has the makings of one of the best threads I've ever seen anywhere :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Got bored once, chopped my thumb off.
Well the top bit..............................

Winner to guess how gets a............

Free ticket* to a venue of their choice.

Terms and conditions apply, also those terms applicable may not be at the time past or future present. Thus other and,well the dangerous bits not mentioned do not apply unless they effect you and others you may or may not know absolve all of the avove and agree to send $9000 to my paypal account. Signed and warranted, crossed non refundable.

Next...........
Not really in the same league, but there a pointed railings on the fence of the park opposite my old London house( ;) ) which I managed to slip on whislt climbing over as a kid and impale my calf. Not much blood nor subcutaneous fat (I was slim back then), but some of my muscles did bulge out. Pushed it back in with my finger, bathed it in some dettol and stuck a plaster over it. What a hero :LOL:

Knowing how easily confused you are....you were probably biting your nails while you were eating some sausages.

Knowing how easily confused you are....you were probably biting your nails while you were eating some sausages.

You really need to get over being born where you were.

And to "canta" Nope.

Winner to guess how

Hedge-trimmer ?
Grenade?
Car door?
Self harm?
Wife?
Alarm panel cover?
Machete?
Lawnmower?
Band saw?
Circular saw?
Chisel?