Bilge Pump Pressure

Sponsored Links
bowlingo, you're drip-feeding the forum with a load of questions, each related to the other. How about you outline the whole design (and be willing to redesign the thing if necessary) so that we've half a chance of seeing the whole picture, and giving appropriate advice to you.

He has asked numerous questions about this system. It seems he is building an automated hydroponic system. One of the main applications of hydroponic systems is for growing exotic smoking herbs. I'm sure the OP has no intention of cultivating such a crop and this system is intended for his tomatoes.

If the OP thinks his posts and purchases haven't registered on Mr. Plod's radar, I'd suspect he may be in for a rude awakening.

It has been a terrible few days..

I was woken up at 4.30am on Thursday by around 2 dozen armed police. Part of Scotland yards new operation moustache. The house was surrounded..I was bundled from my bed to the floor and had my wrists tie wrapped upon interview they had been watching me on DIYnot. They have confiscated various circuit boards, my soldering iron and some pumps. Taken my passport, tagged me and I am on 23 hour curfew. They are also targetting the 650+ hydroponics shops in the UK and confiscating all there stock etc

I was woken up at 4.30am on Thursday by around 2 dozen armed police. Part of Scotland yards new operation moustache. The house was surrounded..I was bundled from my bed to the floor and had my wrists tie wrapped upon interview they had been watching me on DIYnot. They have confiscated various circuit boards, my soldering iron and some pumps. Taken my passport, tagged me and I am on 23 hour curfew. They are also targetting the 650+ hydroponics shops in the UK and confiscating all there stock etc

Super, you've got nothing to worry about then.

But oddly enough, the first sentence is pretty much what happened to a relative, 30 odd years ago, except there were 5 or 6 police in plain clothes. He was woken up to find 2 of them pointing revolvers in his face whilst another one went through his PCBs. Having an Irish accent and an interest in electronics, was sufficient to arouse Mr. Plod's interest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back