Bit of help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First off hi to you all.

Right here we go then,
I know this may have been covered already, but I cant find the answer i seek.
I have a c/h system that has a header tank, its an elan 2 boiler
I have fitted a new towel rad in the bathroom and can not refill the system. did the usual, turned of the vavle from the feed from the header tank drained it down. tried to refill but can not suceed!! started from the ground floor with good results, all rads bled well. but up stairs no such luck. have also tried to bleed the im/tank with no sucess either. the header tank is full as it should be. but can not bleed the rads up stairs. the pump has no water in either, tried to bleed this as well. any help is most welcome. :oops:
cheers
Andy

Sponsored Links
Do you have a 3 port valve which will need opening to fill your CH side. :D

Your cold feed pipe from the exp tank will be blocked where it tees into the reat of the ch pipe work.

Cut this out and replace.

Sponsored Links
Your cold feed pipe from the exp tank will be blocked where it tees into the reat of the ch pipe work.

Cut this out and replace.

Hi, After an hour of "playing" I found the blockage, and thats what is was :rolleyes: :LOL: . Shame you couldn't have been a little quicker with your response ;)
But, much thanx to you two for your help
Stimp

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back