Black ops

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I would be impressed if it was more than a random throw into the air. :rolleyes:

I'd prefer to play on a console, for a reasonable price, a new console released, at say £60, to do remakes, with games charged at £5, rather than the complete regeneration of the same games time and time again, that are boring, and online, subject to cheats.

So N64 Goldeneye, the classic Sony Sonic, Bubble Bobble, Double Dragon, TooBin, TI Munchman (I can play that all day), Repton 3, Boulderdash, but these shooting games are just generic remakes of the same old fluff. boring.

I've got most of the above, due to an emulator called MAME. And you can play online against others.

But to see ANOTHER shoot em up...boring. same old. Why not try a Philips CDi DVD based game, with live action video, and a lightgun to shoot the characters realtime? Computers really have taken a step back. Most new games are either a copy of a previous version, or lack any new content that has not been done before. Why not go old school, and invent NEW games?

Sadly i'm not 12 anymore :(

Hey thats not nice :rolleyes: iam a 36 year old and proud i am a gamer :LOL:

Ps i work with a few older dudes that also play

PPS Were out to take over the world you know :evil: :evil:

PPPS Get BF3 :mrgreen: ;)

I see. My sanctuary is the local. Can't here her banging on in there.

Playing Linux Deal or no deal, and Monopoly? Or the alternative to MAME, MFME, which is fruit machine emulation.

For those that have not got MAME, its good, it's free,and allows you to play old classic arcade machines at home. It's just the ROMS that are hard to get hold of.

For the BBC era people, try Repton3.com, flash versions of Chuckie egg, Repton, Frogger, and more...

Sponsored Links
Back