Blagdon Powersafe Switch box

Sponsored Links
Don't want to be wrong about what?

That there is nothing in this thread which shows lack of sleeving? How can I be wrong about that?

That there is nothing in this thread which shows general nastiness of installation? How can I be wrong about that?

That the general principle of responding HERE to what is written HERE and not what is written somewhere else is a sound one? How can I be wrong about that?

That if you want to comment on what someone wrote on another forum you should do so on that forum, not here? How can I be wrong about that?

I wasn't responding to anything written on the other forum.

If you insist that there be an image here, instead of one click away, to satisfy your twisted sense of logic, here:

file.php

Sponsored Links
So when you wrote "Not to mention no sleeving and the general nastiness of the 'installation'." that was because of something you'd seen here, not because of something you'd seen on another forum, was it?

If you insist that there be an image here, instead of one click away, to satisfy your twisted sense of logic, here:
It's not twisted logic - quite the reverse. It's the only way to have a fighting chance of maintaining a sense of order.

Cross-posting replies that belong on another website altogether is madness.

So when you wrote "Not to mention no sleeving and the general nastiness of the 'installation'." that was because of something you'd seen here, not because of something you'd seen on another forum, was it?

That was because of an image I'd seen on the other forum. And that thread was directly linked to from here.

It's not twisted logic - quite the reverse. It's the only way to have a fighting chance of maintaining a sense of order.

Cross-posting replies that belong on another website altogether is madness.

So if someone posts a link to an article on Wikipedia and I want to reference something from it, I must do it on the Discussion page at Wikipedia and not here?

That was because of an image I'd seen on the other forum.
So in other words yes - you posted a response here to something on another website.

And that thread was directly linked to from here.
Utterly irrelevant.

So if someone posts a link to an article on Wikipedia and I want to reference something from it, I must do it on the Discussion page at Wikipedia and not here?
If you want to say something about the Wikipedia article to the person who wrote it, yes.

That was because of an image I'd seen on the other forum.
So in other words yes - you posted a response here to something on another website.

I posted a response based on pertinent information directly available via this thread.

And that thread was directly linked to from here.
Utterly irrelevant.

Quite relevant.

If you're unable to keep up with the flow of information on the web (the key is in the name), feel free to be quiet and leave those of us who are alone.

I posted a response based on pertinent information directly available via this thread.
You posted a response here to a post made on another website.

That is wrong.

Quite relevant.
No, quite irrelevant. The fact that there was a link to it does not make the other website part of this one.

If you're unable to keep up with the flow of information on the web (the key is in the name), feel free to be quiet and leave those of us who are alone.
I can keep up with it.

If you cannot keep up with the blindingly obvious fact that posting replies on website A to posts made on website B will result in anarchy then feel free to go away before you wreak destruction.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back