BLIND MAN TASERED

Police have tasered a blind man whose white stick was mistaken for a sword, so look out those in a wheelchair, or "Armoured Personnel Carrier" as they're known to the police.

Sponsored Links
Police have tasered a blind man whose white stick was mistaken for a sword, so look out those in a wheelchair, or "Armoured Personnel Carrier" as they're known to the police.

:LOL: :LOL: You hate the Police, so you can't give a balanced view.

Funny though. :LOL: :LOL:

And you hate the general public.

Your problem is, you work for us and not the other way round.

Sponsored Links
I was under the impression that tasers was only used in extreme cases as I have never even seen a ofiicer with one let alone using one but reading a report it said

The use of Tasers by the Lancashire force has risen by 80 per cent in a year. Last year they were fired 73 times.

Is Lancashire that bad or is it trigger happy taser cops

I was under the impression that tasers was only used in extreme cases as I have never even seen a ofiicer with one let alone using one but reading a report it said

The use of Tasers by the Lancashire force has risen by 80 per cent in a year. Last year they were fired 73 times.

Is Lancashire that bad or is it trigger happy taser cops

Never seen a taser yet i suppose if they was about 25 yrs ago i would of been tested on a few times.. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back