block paving cleaning sealing.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a guy into clean jet clean mono block driveway quoted £100 TO Clean only, £140 to get it sealed ! went for the latter option .. when he finished cleaning I expected him to then seal it with a brush on solution . he said it was done while jetting with thompson sealing . I have my doubts about this though is that the way its done ? he did a good cleaning job though it looks like new again.

Sponsored Links
you can certainly apply sealer with a pressure sprayer but not a power washer?

Sponsored Links
thanks, forgot to mention he filled a large drum up with water from my hose pipe then sprayed from that could there have been a cleaning solution , or sealant in the drum didnt see him put anything into it

That may have just been for his pressure washer, you can not apply sealant at the same time as cleaning because the dilution would be bonkers, watering down sealant to the point where it is little more than pure water.

The sealant must be applied as a seperate process but you can spray some sealants on as i said with a low pressure weedkiller type sprayer at 2-3 bar. Certainly not with a high pressure washer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back