I've attached some pics at the system as requested :
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1411.JPG
IMG_1412.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG

If you need different angles of anything please let me know.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
If it was me get the guy back who done power flush get an immersion kit set up and cut in to flow and return pipe work --- this removes the need for the boiler. I just don't understand why people flush with out immersion as it confirms proper heat to a rad. I my opinion flush cold is like washing up in cold water!esp micro bore

I would try draining and removing the heating 2 port valve, then look inside to see if its actually opening. How did BG test it ? The actuator might be turning but the shaft could be damaged.

He took the 2 port off and tested the valve manually, it turned with no issues but the problem wasn't resolved.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean he drained part of the system and took the entire valve off????

Or just took off the motor head?

Tony

Typically an ABV should be set at about 0.3 bar.

At that setting it would leave that pressure to create circulation through the rads.

But with a microbore system the flow resistance can be very high so a much higher setting is better. Depending on the pump head perhaps 0.4 bar for a 15-50 pump and 0.5 bar for a 15-60 pump.

Tony

The ABV is still set to just 0.3 bar !!!

OP, when you ask for heating at the programmer, does the boiler fire?
Do you have plastic pipes to the radiators?
Power flush that was carried out. If you have a blockage in the radiators zone, do not see how flush could have been achieved

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back