Blocked expanding foam gun.

Sponsored Links
Possibly soak it in some thinners/white spirit.
Failing that you could try some long thin steel rods and try to push most of it out but I'm afraid you will probably leave a few bits in there.
Can you not buy spares for it?

ive sent 2 bond it guns back recently with problems, how long have you had the gun? the only thing thats worked for me before is soaking different areas of the gun in gun foam cleaner and poking around at the ball on the end where the can screws on

The time it takes to clean it your better of to buy a new one and keep a full can on the gun and a nozzle cap on it. I use a silicon tube nozzle ;)

Sponsored Links
You can take them all apart and remove the long needle, run cleaner through it.
I have thrown a couple of those away, problem was the small threaded collar, foam cans would cross thread themselves and release foam before seated.

The type sold by toolstation and Screwfix are far better, haven't had any problems, changed over a dozen cannisters so far without problems.
Close the valve down when not in use.
You get a small plastic piece of pipe with them, cut half inch of and keep over the nozzle, next time you use it, remove the pipe, clean and refit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back