Bluetooth Headphone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Girlfriend rings me, well she gives me a single ring and I ring her back on the mobile (Iphone), at least daily. I hate holding a phone to my ear for long chats, so I bought some in ear bluetooth thingummies. I found the audio (her voice) quite muffled on those and difficult to understand, the other day I spotted some cheap, Silvercrest on ear bluetooth/wired headphones in Lidl, with mic. and bought 'em.

Playing music and during phone calls, they were certainly better, but the maximum volume just wasn't there, there was enough, but not too much and they were still slightly muffled during calls - so slightly disappointing. Both channels were the same. I was told my voice sounded a bit 'distant', to her.

Trying them again yesterday, the maximum volume playing music had improved to the point of being quite painful and the muffled phone calls were clear as a bell. The weird thing is, that I have not changed any of the settings on the Iphone.

Sponsored Links
Bluetooth links are not simple, your phone will have done an SDP with the headphones to find out what profiles to use then applied them - they can vary in quality and capabilities alot.

Always worth checking The left and right are the right way
round.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back