BOB DOLE

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where are you? Have not seen a post by you for a while. How can you brighten up a dull and grey day with BOB DOLE humour

Sponsored Links
I have just got back from a 2 week ski holiday been to the nevis range in scotty, had a great time appart from twisting a mucscle in mi back arrr
it hurts but now back for business after spending a fortune, heres a tip for yea, buy all yea gear off ebay then stick them back on ebay when yea get back,you might even make a profit.

Sponsored Links
I have just got back from a 2 week ski holiday been to the nevis range in scotty, had a great time appart from twisting a mucscle in mi back arrr
it hurts but now back for business after spending a fortune, heres a tip for yea, buy all yea gear off ebay then stick them back on ebay when yea get back,you might even make a profit.

BOB trust you to ruin a good thread by not being dead :evil:

BOB trust you to ruin a good thread by not being dead :evil:

Typical quote from a Association of Registered Gas Installers (ARGI)
your getting has bad has Agile the wannabe founder.

4962724.gif

" ooh ow ooh ow me back"

4962724.gif

" ooh ow ooh ow me back"

Solo Welcome to the inside of your brain has you can see solo this is
what your last remaning brain cell is doing but dont worry it takes time
to evolve accorrding to Darwin,

Sponsored Links
Back