H.I.P.S. INFO

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know how one goes about training to be an HIPS inspector.

Seems like a good thing to get into and if BOB DOLE can do it , so can I :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Might be totally disbanded soon by government. Don't waste your money yet :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Bahco said:
Does anybody know how one goes about training to be an HIPS inspector.

Seems like a good thing to get into and if BOB DOLE can do it , so can I :LOL:

Bahco i am not trying to be big headed but dont underestimate my ineligence has the exam was tuff i failed the first time you have 50 questions closed book only your digit finger to use no calculators just the finger, you need to get 35 questions out of 50 right or you fail i got 34 on my first attempt and 39 on my second.

Bacho you will be up and running if yea get a move on course will set yea back £2500.

Surely this can't be right. You can't have this level of berk (BD) roaming around people's houses telling folk what's what. Surely there's more to it than a bit of a training course?? For this reason, I think people will not accept it. Either that, or people will demand another inspector - get used to complaints bob.

gcol said:
Surely this can't be right. You can't have this level of berk (BD) roaming around people's houses telling folk what's what. Surely there's more to it than a bit of a training course?? For this reason, I think people will not accept it. Either that, or people will demand another inspector - get used to complaints bob.

Up yours gcol your just a jelous jelly fish and your qwivering at the knees, go away bore someone else with your bad breath i am trying to educate Bacho into a promising future, so stop trying to make yourself look clever by putting me down, what is your education drip head.

Will these inspectors go around inspecting the houses of architects and surveyors?

solo said:
Who inspects the inspectors?

who inspects the inspector, who inspects the inspectors?

Wait.......wait......I think I can see a pattern forming here.......... ;)

Obviously they will all be trained to a very high level....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will they carry ID cards that state they have been trained to the value of £2500.00. How do I find an inspector with £5000.00 worth of training and therefore twice as intelligent as the £2500.00 man. It's all b******s anyway. If these things ever do get off the ground the building societies and estate agents will have them all stitched up in house leaving no room for the independant or at least dictating the price structure. I can smell traces of LGSC in their somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Back