Boiler Help (Flow Rate)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, first time here and hoping for some help. For the last couple of days, there has been no hot water. We have a plumber coming out tomorrow but thought I'd ask here in case it's something silly.

I have an EHC electric boiler that does both our central heating and hot water. It's this one:

http://kb.jungleproperty.co.uk/wp-c...-Fusion-Installation-and-Technical-Manual.pdf

If you look at page 11, indicator light B is flashing which indicates insufficient flow rate. When I press indicator H to check the flow rate, it shows a rate of 0. This would normally lead me to believe the sensor is faulty, however indicator E is apparently supposed to flash if that is the case.

Pressure is reading 1.5, and temperate is set to 65, both correct according to the manual.

Is it possible an air lock or something could cause the flow rate to read zero? If so, can anybody provide an idiots guide on how to bleed the system? I'm no plumber but fairly competent at general DIY.

Any help appreciated!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back