Boiler Maintenance...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....Is it just me or does Joe Public drive you mad.....

For the third time this week i have attended a boiler that has broken down, is less than 5 years old and not had a sniff of a service/maintenance carried out on it. Ok, i accept a regular service doesn't guarantee a boiler continuing to work but i am sick of customers bemoaning the quality of the boiler, parts manufacturers and installers etc etc......

I always point out to them that the boiler is almost always used more than say their car is on a daily basis but they would not dream of not servicing and/or replacing the 15K motor on the drive every 4 years but whinge about a boiler breaking down after 5 years good service and no maintenance......sometimes i wonder why i waste my breath....

Sponsored Links
What is the problem?? As long as you were not the one who installed them, you are laughing; repair-rates are decidedly higher then install ratees.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back