BOILER REPLACEMENT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELLO IVE GOT A POTTERTON NETAHEAT 16 10 OLD AND UGLY BUT VERY RELIABLE IDE LIKE ADVICE ON A REPLACEMENT PLEASE NOT CONDENSING IM AWARE OF THE RULES IVE BEEN ADVISED ON A IDEAL CLASSIC ANY HELP PLEASE THANKS

Sponsored Links
As you know the rules, you will know that you must have a condensing boiler now.

No CORGI registered engineer is going to advise you to fit something which does not comply with the current rules.

If you want an Ideal Classic, I have one in perfect working order that can be demonstrated in NW London, £160 !! I want to change it for a condensing boiler!

Tony Glazier

plumbcenter can offer you an ideal classic boiler, in sedbunk rating :b;condensing boiler ,but badged under their own brand name.Reasonable price,check it out on their website.

Funny how people think they can do what they like, you know your supposed to have a condenser but wont have one, must be one of those lucky lucky people who the law doesn't apply to, bet you use your mobile while driving, do you fly tip as well, how about spitting in the street do you have a dispensation for this as well, you dont happen to live in a caravan most of the time by any chance, that can be really handy as you wont need tax or insurance for your vehicle either.

Sponsored Links
PVM you mean you don`t live in a van.I had you down as a chavvie, sittin round a yog an` eatin `hog cooked in clay. :!: :LOL: Can tute rekker Romanes,miri dye :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back