Potterton Netaheat Mk 1 Gas Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help Please!!!!
Does anybody know where i can get a gas valve for a Potterton Netaheat Mk1 boiler 10/16 Electronic. The boiler GC No. is 41 601 67 and the part no. is 402872.
Any help very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You will be lucky. Although I am sure that someone will now say that thay just bought one for a fiver etc

Sponsored Links
Is it the valve or the mercury vapour switch. Becareful there are also 2 types of valve. Parts Center will have it if anyone. Go on their website and use Parts Arena, it will give you their code and then you can check their stock.

Is it the valve or the mercury vapour switch.
the electronic doesnt have the mercury vapour switch, and yes I know the mk1 did, (which OP mentions in first post) but a 4160167 is defo electronic

Is it the valve or the mercury vapour switch. Becareful there are also 2 types of valve. Parts Center will have it if anyone. Go on their website and use Parts Arena, it will give you their code and then you can check their stock.

Thanks i will try that. Appreciate your help.

Is it the valve or the mercury vapour switch.
the electronic doesnt have the mercury vapour switch, and yes I know the mk1 did, (which OP mentions in first post) but a 4160167 is defo electronic

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, i am really confused as i was originally told that this boiler was a Mk2 but was then told that the GC No. 4160167 is a mk1??? This boiler does not have a mercury switch. Help!!!!!!

have both (new) and Id like another trip to see the castle.

If you need me, Ill have a ride up on Sunday.

Soggy_weetabix";p="1067432 said:
have both (new) and Id like another trip to see the castle.

If you need me, Ill have a ride up on Sunday.[/quote

Hi,
Fantastic, great news!!
Sunday will be fine with me, any chance you could e-mail me a photo and also what price you are looking for?
Ours is the one without the mercury valve.
My e-mail address is: [email protected].
Thanks ever so much for your help, look forward to your reply.

Hi,
Fantastic, great news!!!
Sunday will be fine with me, any chance you could email me a photo and also what price you are looking for?
Ours is the one without the mercury valve.
Thanks ever so much for your help, look forward to your reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back