Netaheat 10/16E gas valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a replacement gas valve part no. 907219, for an elderly couple whos Potterton Netaheat 10/16 Electronic would like to keep 'em going to see them through. All my merchants have told me its obsolete, does anyone have a second hand one from an old boiler thats been removed? Please help, many thanks Lois

Sponsored Links
I'll have a look in the garage tomorrow; but I very much doubt it - I haven't changed one of these in years.

452458 Parts Center part number. Not cheap though.

You do know that as these boilers can be incredibly dangerous you must be CORGI'd to work on them? If you are being neighbourly then do them a big favour...

I have one on my stock list; but I am damned if I know where it is precisely. If you email me I can give you contact details adnI will try and look for it tomorrow.

If I do then it should be new, but would have been in our office for a long time; so not much warranty I'm afraid.

Thanks for that.
I replaced one a couple of months ago, but my customers' son found the (apparently) last one over the internet, so i'm now clutching at straws for my great auntie.

Sponsored Links
Yes I am CORGI reg have been for 7yrs, unusual for a bird I know :LOL:
If you find one and can contact me it would be much appreciated cheers

Dan, the part number 452458 for Parts Centre is for a Potterton Netaheat 10/16 MkII F, which includes the mercury valve, I don't think this will fit an Electronic.

These are the details from the stock list:

452458 8905371 Gas Valve Netaheat 41 601 10 (11-34-35) 1 £0.00 £210.82

I take Netaheats as I find them and can never remember the versions off the top of my head...

Just checked my stock and all I have is a brand new 905371 which is for the Mk 2 Netaheat. Not much help to you I'm afraid but if anyone else is interested.............................

Hi ya, I was just going through the posting and desperately looking for a Potterton Netaheat 16/22 Gas Valve No 907219 and was wondering if you have a magic wand to find me one or know where can i find one? As the other person mentioned, it's obsolete - Potterton dont do them anymore!!Otherwise I may have to change my complete boiler systems which may cause a bomb!! please anybody ... help!!!

452458 Parts Center part number. Not cheap though.

You do know that as these boilers can be incredibly dangerous you must be CORGI'd to work on them? If you are being neighbourly then do them a big favour...

I have one on my stock list; but I am damned if I know where it is precisely. If you email me I can give you contact details adnI will try and look for it tomorrow.

If I do then it should be new, but would have been in our office for a long time; so not much warranty I'm afraid.

Hi everyone,

I know it's ages since you all wrote in the post, but just in case someone has a netaheat 10/16 gas valve lying around I wanted to ask if I can guy it.

Please get in touch if you have it.

Thanks,
Leanne

hi,i have a netaheat gas valve 25k49h-49 also has a part number 907219
bgc no 392811. 01932 401716

it is illegal to fit second hand parts to a gas buning appliance without
test certification

says Agile who is an RGI

this is not secondhand it is new.

so you can provide all relevant CE/BS/ISO certification.............

cos if ye can not yer going to jail..................................

ever seen Shawshank Redemption..................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back