Potterton Netaheat 10-16 Gas Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in desperate need of a Potterton Netaheat 10-16 Gas Valve (25K49H-47). Can anyone please advise on where i can find one, asap.

Sponsored Links
Even if you could find one who would fit it for you?

How can you be so sure that thats the fault?

Suppose you bought one for £300, paid a nupty £50 to fit it for you and the boiler still did not work?

I have a used 25K49H-47 which was made in th USA some while ago. It has this funny thin tube with a larger end coming out of he end. I wonder what thats for ?

Tony

There was a couple on ebay last month, ripped out of some of the last of these old deathtraps to hit the scrapyard. Worth keeping an eye out. I wouldn't envy you the job of trying to find someone to fit and commission though even without going into the legalities of fitting second hand gas parts.
I think you got zero chance of finding a new one, they were pretty model specific even in their day and not many guys kept a spare and those who did have probably got a decent price for it in the last couple of years while these were still worth repairing.

I have both.... for the electronic and MKII. I cant see that anyone has decided what Netaheat this is. Both new and not for sale. Sorry. :(

I would fit a new Gas Valve to any boiler that was operating safely (Im applying to ADMIN with my GSR number.) Why does the dude want a gas valve in the first place? Wild guess?
Huw.

Sponsored Links
I have both.... for the electronic and MKII. I cant see that anyone has decided what Netaheat this is. Both new and not for sale. Sorry. :(

I think the White -Rogers 25K49H-47 is off the mk2
!Bc1SWE!!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKkUEr(M9OcScBK2NikqbCQ~~_35.JPG

Not to be outdone at demonstrating the width of our stock of obsolete spare parts, here is a picture of that gas valve complete with MV switch and a brand new MV switch.

Sorry, but only available for our own customers!

View media item 18307

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back