boiler scrappage eligibility ariston eurocombi sx20 mffice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - does anyone know if the Ariston eurocombi sx20 mffice is eligible for the scappage scheme? I can't find it on any boiler lists anywhere to see what it's rating is. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I read somewhere that G rated boilers have pilot lights and not ignition system . Hope that helps a bit...
ATB.

I read somewhere that G rated boilers have pilot lights and not ignition system . Hope that helps a bit...
ATB.
Think that might be a general rule of thumb but not definite (hope so anyway as mine has ignition but is 12 years old, not working properly and need new one. Thanks, Shivaun.

Sponsored Links
I Found an installation manual on Ariston web site:

http://www.ariston.co.uk/uploads/doc47f5fb3f1e77d.pdf

On the front page it says its a type C, probably not helpful but it does say in the manual that the boiler has a secondary heat exchanger so I think its not going to be a 'G rated'. Its probably higher rated than my Potterton Suprima that does not have the secondary heath exchanger and is rated D.
ATB.

Do you know the GC (Gas Council) number? It will be on the data plate.

The Sedbuk database has many errors and omissions, a mixture of incorrect data provided and inputting errors.

All manufacturers should go through their entries and make sure they are correct, particularly for older boilers. Names and model numbers, in particular, do not always agree with what is shown in installation and user manuals. An example is the Baxi Solo 2, which does not appear anywhere in the database.

Do you know the GC (Gas Council) number? It will be on the data plate.

The Sedbuk database has many errors and omissions, a mixture of incorrect data provided and inputting errors.

All manufacturers should go through their entries and make sure they are correct, particularly for older boilers. Names and model numbers, in particular, do not always agree with what is shown in installation and user manuals. An example is the Baxi Solo 2, which does not appear anywhere in the database.
Yes, it's 47 116 02.
Thanks, Shivaun.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back