Boiler swap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to replace my Glow 35ci with the exact same boiler due to frame, pipe manifold, thermostat plug and cupboard location(built within a stud wall) and flue set up. I have tried everywhere to get one but it seems they have been super-ceded by different models.
Q1 . Are they still available? Q2 Are the upgrades like for like(slot straight in) Q3. Are there any other compatible makes without altering pipework. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You seem to have missed that since 2005 boilers have to be condensing!

Are you a landlord who wants to get the boiler replaced checply for your tenants?

The reality is that your boiler is totally repairable by a competent engineer but I dont suppose that you want to pay for anyone who is completent and gas registered.

Thats false economy but what can we do?

Tony

nearest model is an ultracom2.

You need to get a professional in to do the job or Gas safe will hunt you down like a dog, fine you £5000 and confiscate the new boiler.

You have been warned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back