Boiler temperature.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Kw gas boiler. The knob/dial indicating boiler temperature max/min just has a black line on it, not figures in degrees C. There is an optimum temp recommended for efficient boiler output so just a line is of little use. Is there a way around this issue, other than having the boiler running at maximum and then turning the boiler down a little when the house temperature is comfortable? The present situation seems to be an inefficient way of heating.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ah that will be the Worcester 24KW boiler, sorry my crystal ball is away for polishing, they only made the one 24KW one,

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Bosch 24Kw gas boiler. The knob/dial indicating boiler temperature max/min just has a black line on it, not figures in degrees C. There is an optimum temp recommended for efficient boiler output so just a line is of little use. Is there a way around this issue, other than having the boiler running at maximum and then turning the boiler down a little when the house temperature is comfortable? The present situation seems to be an inefficient way of heating.

Thanks.
Are you saying you don't have a room-stat?

Sponsored Links