Boiler Thermostat Installation Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

FYI, page numbers refered to here are pdf page numbers, NOT the page numbers shown at the foot of each reproduced page of the manual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS is the manual for my boiler. Page 34 shows how to install a room thermostat.

THIS is the manual for my (wireless) thermostat. Pages 3 and 4 show the wiring options available.

I just want to run the wiring options past someone, please. Having never installed an external thermostat on a boiler, can someone confirm which of the options in the thermostat manual is appropriate for my boiler (i think is is that on page 4).

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
On the Salus receiver, remove the link between live and common, if fitted.

Remove the bridge from the PCB terminal strip (figure 15) and connect to common and NO on the Salus. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which terminal. Power the receiver from the same supply as the boiler.

Job done.

Don't forget tp remove the Salus 230V link.

Really, don't forget.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back