boiler

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Pcb fault £146.00 plus vat in Parts centre buy off the internet at a risk!

It could be anything from completely fried electrics, back to a blown fuse. An independent can change a fuse for a lot less than BG's standard fixed fee.

It could be anything from completely fried electrics, back to a blown fuse. An independent can change a fuse for a lot less than BG's standard fixed fee.
Although this is completely true, IF the problem is an expensive part the fixed price option looks good. The bigger problem is, when and how does anyone decide which is the best route to go down? unless they can get a free diagnosis.

That depends largely on the definition of "best".
Personally, I go for almost anything to a small or medium independent where I get to know the guy that does the job for me. Dealing with large companies is too frustrating for me. Big companies are usually cheaper, but I don't find worth the hassle.

ideal isar he24 power to pcb internal fuse ok no diplay no nothing :rolleyes: :LOL:

I can't believe this is even being debated. Power into the board, internal fuse ok!

I think it's pretty safe to assume it's the board unless someone wants to come up with some elaborate technical reason why it might not be the PCB.

BG fixed price will be your best bet but be prepared for a sales pitch as well as a repair!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back