Ideal Isar HE24-Water Leak

As Captain Clink would say 'I am only going to say this vance..........'

Read what I have written above in my post and what Shambolic say ( he knows ideal better than anyone(y))

Sponsored Links
Bg 400 quid or so if you want to persevere with it. they arent too bad to do......unless theyre on an istor.

Thanks everyone for your replays a local gas engineer said he will charge me £200 for labour plus part

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone for your replays a local gas engineer said he will charge me £200 for labour plus part
And parts are roughly £600. Do you really want to spend that on a 10 year old boiler?
Ideal will do a fixed price repair but even that's £450 and on examination if even more is wrong (probably expansion vessel which is a boiler off the wall job to repair), then even they will give you most of that back and tell you they can't fix it as it's beyond economical repair.
Save your money and get a new boiler as it would be better in the long run.
Trust me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back