Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a vokera compact 25 boiler and I need to no if anyone could tell me how to restart the pilot light

Sponsored Links
How old is it. Does it actually have a pilot light. Can you post a picture.

These are very tricky boilers to establis the pilot. You need the extra long matches (at least 3 inches) to get near
the thrermo couple. You will find the lighting aperture at the bottom right hand side towards the rear. The match needs
to be inserted the full length at 45 degrees to the left.
If you have any dificulty lighting the TC then ring Gas Safe as they can send you the details on technical bulaton V14553.

**They won't send anything. Gas Safe Engineers can access it online. Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
How old is it. Does it actually have a pilot light. Can you post a picture.
It has led lights and two temp dials I don't actually no if it has a pilot light but the led stays on red after about a minute

Sponsored Links
OP has know chance doesn't No the difference between no and know! :ROFLMAO:
Also didn't say please or thank you.

I'm on a fooking mission.........

First two posts no please thankyou or kiss my arse,

@Gravy davey nowt personal mate, thanks for the very late thanks to the other posters in your thread. (n)

mr gas safe knows about giving gas safe details :ROFLMAO: , MOD on the ball tonight :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back