Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ideal classic combi 280, the boiler doesn't fire up when the bath tap is turned on. It fires up during the morning and afternoon but it doesn't seem to work in the evening and the water pressure is really low. Please, please can anyone help me.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying the central heating is ok and all the hot water does not work at any of the taps?

I'm not going to be much help but the more info given the more likly that you will get one of the pros on here to sort your prob ;)

Sponsored Links
I can'r remember what these use as a domestic flow switch, the diverter valve is usually a Honeywell Y plan. The flow swicth is probably equally monlithic, maybe a paddle. Anyhow seems to me that is what you want. the whole gubbins is sat on top of a standard Ideal Classic with an expnashion vessel right in the way, and a pressure guage ensuring the cowling can't be cast asside out of the way as well as you'd like especially when perched on a ladder to service it. Nice boiler, balls of a combi kit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back