Bonding second coat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I used some bonding plaster today to bulk a hole out ready for a bit of skim problem is i put the first coat on keyed it ready for second coat of bonding but didn't get the chance as i had to rush out so was wandering is it possible the give it a second coat of bonding the day after if so what would the preparation be?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hello
I used some bonding plaster today to bulk a hole out ready for a bit of skim problem is i put the first coat on keyed it ready for second coat of bonding but didn't get the chance as i had to rush out so was wandering is it possible the give it a second coat of bonding the day after if so what would the preparation be?
Thanks
Not a problem, damp down/wet the first coat you put on, with a spray or brush, then brush on a drop of pva, then fill it out with another coat of bonding right away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back